Single Product

Sale!

Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut Integral Millesimato – Merotto

13.60

Fantastic at every moment, even at every meal.

Description

Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut Integral Millesimato Merotto

Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut Integral Millesimato Merotto

A fresh, sincere Brut elegant in flavour and aroma and with an enchanting perlage.

TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTIC

Production area: mature vineyards in Col San Martino.

Varieties: 100% Glera.

Wine making Technique: on-skin maceration, soft pressing and pure fermentation at a controlled temperature; Second fermentation and natural fermentation in autoclave for about 60 days at 12°C. It then rests on its own yeasts for a further 120 days.

Alcohol: 11,5%

Sugar residue: 2,7 g/l

SENSORY CHARACTERISTICS

Appearance: straw yellow colour with crystal-like refl ections; bright, granular foam; fine and persistent perlage.

Bouquet: fresh and mineral, with distinct notes of white-pulp fruit.

Taste: agile, bright, sapid and dry.

Finish: complex and harmonious, reflecting the initial gustative tension.

Suggested serving temperature: 6 – 8°C

Fantastic at every moment, even at every meal.

The rules of Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Superiore
1 – GRAPES:must come from the cadastral area of the 15 municipalities indicated by the specification
2 – GRAPE VARIETIES: used must provide at least 85% of Glera grape and the remaining maximum 15% of other authorized types such as: Perera, Bianchetta, Verdiso, etc.
3 – VINIFICATION: it can only take place in the province of Treviso
4 – SPARKLING WINE: it can only take place in the province of Treviso
5 – ORGANOLEPTIC EXAMINATION: mandatory before bottling by the Commission of Oenologists meeting at the authorized Chamber of Commerce

View all wines of Merotto

Additional information

Weight 1.6 kg
Prodotto

Prosecco Spumante

Regione

Volume cl

75

Denominazione

Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.


Same winery

Layer-456

You may also like…

X