Franciacorta Millesimato Gatti
Il Franciacorta Millesimato Gatti is obtained from 85% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Nero.
Grapes are soft-pressed and 70% of the must ferments in French oak barrels and matures on the lees for six months, while the remaining 30% is vinified in stainless steel.
The blend sojourns sur lie for at least 48 months. Rich, intense and complex, shows fine, persistent perlage and aromas of citrus fruit, elegant texture, flavors and freshness. Finesse itself.
View all Enrico Gatti sparkling wines
Our history is the story of our wines.
Passion, enthusiasm and dedication.
Since 1986 our family has been producing Franciacorta with grapes cultivated predominantlyin the growing area of Erbusco.Leggi di più
A careful selection of wines embodies our commitment to strive for a balance between man and nature
The wine cellars
Our wine is “alive” and continuously evolving, so we have tried to create in our cellar an ideal space that provides optimal conditions for fermentation, maturation, ageing, and storage.
The cellar is completely underground and thermally insulated, with fully computerized stainless-steel tanks for temperature control.
We employ up-to-date vinification practices to fully respect the quality of the grapes.
Our vineyard parcels
The vineyard is the starting point, the place that determines the primary characteristics of each wine.
Located in the commune of Erbusco our vineyards average 25 years old, and are planted at elevations of 200-280metres.
The training system used is the guyot and the varieties we cultivate are Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
We practice organic viticulture with low environmental impact; therefore, we do not use any pesticides or herbicides.
The fertilizations are carried out only and exclusively in organic form, any deficiencies present in the soil are constantly monitored through laboratory analysis.
Our thorough familiarity with our vineyards and their individual climates means that we are amazed in a different way with every single harvest and are able to produce its own wine, which may resemble no other year.
There are no reviews yet.