1. Enoteca Lombardi offers wine selections and other products related to the world of wine on its website enotecalombardi.com Its e-commerce activity is aimed exclusively at its end users who are “consumers” exclusively more than 18 (eighteen) years and anyway according to the law in force and the regulations concerning e-commerce.
2. For “consumer”, Enoteca Lombardi means any natural person who operates on its site enotecalombardi.com for purposes not related to their professional, commercial or business activity, if any. In case you are a subject different from the “consumer” and for any doubt, contact our offices at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. All orders placed on the site must correspond to the normal consumption needs. This requirement is applied both in relation to the number of products purchased with a single order, and in the case of a number of orders relating to the same product even if each order includes a quantity of products corresponding to normal consumption needs. In compliance with the laws in force concerning the purchase of wines and spirits and in consideration of its commercial policy, Enoteca Lombardi reserves the right not to proceed with orders from subjects other than the “consumer” in accordance with its commercial policy and in compliance age limits set by law for both the purchase and delivery of wine and spirits. Enoteca Lombardi does not sell wine and alcohol to people under 18 years of age. Through the use of our site enotecalombardi.com, the user guarantees to be over the age of 18 and that even the person who will receive the shipment by Enoteca Lombardi will be over the age of 18 years.
4. The General Conditions of Sale Enoteca Lombardi exclusively regulate the offer, transmission, acceptance, shipping, purchase methods and right of withdrawal of purchase orders for products on the site enotecalombardi.com between users of enotecalombardi.com and the Enoteca Lombardi company.
5. The Enoteca Lombardi General Conditions do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than Enoteca Lombardi, which are present on the enotecalombardi.com website through hyperlinks, links or banners. Before purchasing products and services from persons other than Enoteca Lombardi, Enoteca Lombardi, it is recommended to check the conditions of sale, because Enoteca Lombardi is not responsible for the supply of services by third parties other than Enoteca Lombardi or the conclusion of commercial transactions. electronic between users of enotecalombardi.com and third parties. For any questions, please contact us directly by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Enoteca Lombardi sales contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract of one or more products offered on enotecalombardi.com, it is necessary to complete the order form in electronic format following the relative instructions. The order form contains a summary of the main commercial conditions, including the price, the means of payment and the methods of delivery, as well as information on the main characteristics of the product ordered and a reference to the General Conditions of Sale.
2. The Enoteca Lombardi sales contract is to be considered concluded when Enoteca Lombardi receives by e-mail, verifies the correctness of the data and sends it a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the form order.
3. Once the contract is concluded, Enoteca Lombardi will take charge of the purchase order. 4. With every purchase of Enoteca Lombardi Selections and products generally offered on the enotecalombardi.com website, before the transmission of the purchase order, Enoteca Lombardi will ask you to correct any errors in data entry, to read carefully the General Conditions of Sale included the right of withdrawal, to print a copy and to store or reproduce a copy for personal use.
5. The contract with Enoteca Lombardi is in Italian but an English translation is available.
6. Enoteca Lombardi may refuse or in any case not proceed with purchase orders that are incomplete or incorrect, in the event of unavailability of products or orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency. In these cases, Enoteca Lombardi will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that Enoteca Lombardi has not followed up its purchase order specifying the reasons and possibly suggesting a possible solution.
7. If some Enoteca Lombardi Selection or some of the bottles of wine or products generally presented on enotecalombardi.com, are no longer available or on sale when the order form is sent, Enoteca Lombardi will promptly inform them in any case, within thirty (30) days, starting from the day following the transmission of the order to Enoteca Lombardi, the possible unavailability of the entire Wine Cellar Selection of wine or individual bottles of wine included in the Enoteca Lombardi Selection or generally ordered products. In the event that you have already submitted the order form and paid the price, Enoteca Lombardi will provide first of all to suggest one or more possible alternatives, of commercial value equal or superior to the order, which may satisfy you, viceversa Enoteca Lombardi will refund the amount already anticipated by you.
8. By sending an e-mail of the order form, you declare that you accept unconditionally the Enoteca Lombardi General Conditions of Sale and undertake to observe them in all relations with Enoteca Lombardi. In the event that you do not share and do not intend to accept even partially the terms contained in the General Terms of Sale Enoteca Lombardi, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of the Enoteca Lombardi selections and all products sold on enotecalombardi .com
Guarantees and indication of prices of wines and other products on sale
1. All the Enoteca Lombardi Selections for sale, all the bottles of wine and in general all the products offered by Enoteca Lombardi on their website enotecalombardi.com are exclusively products considered as “premium” and of first quality. The products offered are the result of meticulous and continuous research and purchased directly from Enoteca Lombardi at wineries, wineries, producers and retailers carefully selected for their attention and care in producing top quality products and for the strict quality control. Enoteca Lombardi does not sell irregular products or of inferior quality to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
2. All information and indications contained on the labels of the wine bottles offered by Enoteca Lombardi are by law treated and guaranteed by the individual manufacturing companies. Enoteca Lombardi continually selects the companies that produce the products with the highest quality standards but, while implementing generic controls on the veracity of the information contained on the labels, does not respond and does not guarantee in any way for the information contained on the labels and that these reflect fully the characteristics of the product. For any doubt or for any eventual report, please contact us directly via e-mail at email@example.com Enoteca Lombardi will take care to contact the manufacturer to request any additional guarantees or additional information requested and to report any irregularities to the competent police authorities.
3. The essential characteristics of the products offered by Enoteca Lombardi are presented with specific product sheets, visible directly on the enotecalombardi.com website. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on enotecalombardi.com may, however, not correspond to the real ones due to the browser and monitor used. The Enoteca Lombardi selections may be subject to updates and changes, always with quality wines and in compliance with the characteristics and theme indicated in the name of the Enoteca Lombardi Selection.
4. In spite of all our efforts, we can not exclude that for a small part of the products in our catalog, a price different from the actual one is indicated by mistake. In any case, we will check the correctness of the prices of the products during the verification process of the order and subsequent shipment of the products. If, due to mistakes or other inconveniences, the price indicated on the website is lower than the correct price of sale of a product, we will contact you to check whether you wish to purchase the product at the correct price. Otherwise your order can not be accepted. If the correct price of a product is lower than indicated on the site, we will charge only the correct lower price and we will send the product to you anyway.
5. The prices of the products offered are all inclusive of VAT. For greater transparency the cost of transport is reported separately in the order form and on the invoice. Prices are subject to updates, so we always ask you to check the final sale price before submitting the order form.
6. Lombardy Wine Cellars and in general all products offered by Enoteca Lombardi are sold only in some countries. We therefore ask you to check the list of countries in which Enoteca Lombardi operates at the time of its purchase, as purchase requests from countries not included among those displayed can not be accepted by Enoteca Lombardi. Enoteca Lombardi reserves the right to periodically update the list of countries, so we suggest you periodically check the geographic availability on our website. site enotecalombardi.com.
7. In the case of goods deemed defective, we ask you first to inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+39) 075816697, so you can immediately identify the problem and find together with she is a solution. The defective goods will be replaced and returned to Enoteca Lombardi or reimbursed, if exhausted.
8. In case you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, Enoteca Lombardi has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged or partially consumed.
1. The methods of payment of the wine price and the Enoteca Lombardi wine selections and all products related to the world of wine offered on our website enotecalombardi.com are indicated in the Enoteca Lombardi order form.
2. The price for the purchase of the products does not include shipping costs (visible separately) and will be debited from your current account at the time of shipment of the purchased products, as indicated in the order form.
3. The payment methods accepted by Enoteca Lombardi are: Credit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer. All financial information necessary for the transaction will be transmitted, via encrypted protocol, to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or to other banks, which provide the relative electronic payment services at a distance, without third parties having access to them. Such information will never be used by Enoteca Lombardi other than to complete the procedures related to its purchase and to issue the relative reimbursements in its favor in the event of any refunds of the products, following exercise of its right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on enotecalombardi.com.
Shipping and delivery of products
1. Enoteca Lombardi delivers wine selections (“Selezioni Enoteca Lombardi”), bottles of wine and other products related to the world of wine on sale on its site enotecalombardi.com exclusively to its end users who are “consumers” exclusively over 18 ( eighteen) years and in any case according to the law in force and the regulations in force.
2. Enoteca Lombardi uses patented packaging for deliveries which, thanks to its particular characteristics, guarantee the integrity of the products transported. Enoteca Lombardi makes the delivery of the products ordered to the address indicated by you in the purchase procedure of our site enotecalombardi.com, through national and international couriers, who take full responsibility for delivery from the taking charge of our company, up to delivery to the address indicated by you. Enoteca Lombardi assumes no responsibility for any damage or behavior of the couriers.
3. Deliveries are made only to the countries indicated on the enotecalombardi.com website. Periodically, Enoteca Lombardi updates the list of countries, so we advise you to check the availability of delivery before proceeding with the completion of your purchase order.
4. The following data are indispensable for the execution of the delivery: Billing data, ie billing name, billing address, e-mail address. Delivery Data, ie name of delivery, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
5. If you receive packages from Enoteca Lombardi visibly damaged by the courier, broken or stained by the escape of wine from any broken bottles, please reject the shipment to the sender and we will take care of the return and restoration of the shipment. If the shipment were more packages and not all of them were damaged, please reject the damaged package to the sender by signing the courier “Con Riserva”. Enoteca Lombardi will return the damaged package and replace it. If the product to be replaced is exhausted, we will contact you directly for a possible replacement or the crediting of the residual value. Any shipping costs for returning the damaged package to the sender and returning the new package are to be paid by Enoteca Lombardi.
6. Delivery typically takes place on weekdays, in a period of time ranging from two to four working days from the date of placing the order on our site enotecalombardi.com with payment by credit card, PayPal and prepaid card. In the case of payment by bank transfer, delivery will take place with the same timing, but starting from the date of confirmation of the transfer of funds.
7. For any information or notification regarding the shipment of your orders, you can directly contact our Customer Service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (+39) 075816697.
1. For any information, our customer assistance services are available via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (+39) 075816697.
Information on the right of withdrawal
1. According to the regulations of Legislative Decree 206/05 (“Consumer Code”), you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract of the products, without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of the goods and prior written communication to be sent to Enoteca Lombardi, using the return management procedure provided by Enoteca Lombardi. It is not possible to change the individual bottle of wine, the selection or the chosen product with another one, at no additional cost. Our customer service is always at your disposal to try to solve any need related to your order, so please get in direct contact with Enoteca Lombardi via e-mail at email@example.com or at the number ( +39) 075816697.
2. In the communication, you must indicate the product or products for which you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal, the order number and the order date, the invoice number, your bank details (IBAN code). Once the communication has been made, you will be asked to wait for feedback from our Customer Service to authorize the return. You can then send the returned goods back to the courier for shipping within 14 (fourteen) calendar days starting from the sending of the cancellation notice, provided they are intact, in the manner and within the terms agreed, except for any waiver of the return of said products.
3. The only expenses that must be incurred are those for returning the purchased products, in accordance with art.67, paragraph 3 of the Consumer Code. 4. The Right of Withdrawal, in addition to compliance with the terms and procedures described in paragraphs 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 above, is to be correctly exercised if the following Conditions of the right of withdrawal are fully respected:
• the purchased products must be substantially intact;
• the products must be returned in their original packaging (in the case of wine selections, it is necessary to return all the bottles that compose it);
• returned products must be sent to Enoteca Lombardi in a single shipment. Enoteca Lombardi reserves the right not to accept bottles or products of the same order, returned and sent at different times;
• the costs of returning the goods will be at your expense, including the responsibility in case of loss or damage to the products.
• the products arrived in stock will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned item is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal) – We recommend maximum attention in the preparation of the package;
• the products must not have been used or damaged;
• The right of withdrawal is reserved only for natural persons, previously defined as “consumers” in paragraph 1.2, therefore any purchases made by retailers or by entities that for any reason purchase for resale are excluded;
• the return form must be correctly completed and sent to Enoteca Lombardi within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of the products. 1. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the procedures and terms indicated in this paragraph 7, Enoteca Lombardi will reimburse any sums already collected for products purchased directly from the enotecalombardi.com website, which will be reimbursed as soon as possible. , in any case, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date on which Enoteca Lombardi became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal. The reimbursement may be suspended until Enoteca Lombardi receives the goods or until the consumer demonstrates that they have been sent back, if earlier. The refund procedure will be activated once the correct execution of the above terms and conditions has been verified, as indicated in paragraph 8 above.
2. If the terms and conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal have not been respected, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts already paid to Enoteca Lombardi or the issue of the requested credit. In any case, it will always be possible to recover, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to Enoteca Lombardi. Otherwise, Enoteca Lombardi will retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
Times and methods of repayment
1. Once the products have been returned, Enoteca Lombardi shall carry out the necessary checks regarding their conformity, under the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 7. In the event that the checks are concluded successfully, Enoteca Lombardi shall send them by e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the returned products.
2. Whatever the method of payment used by you, the refund will be activated by Enoteca Lombardi as soon as possible and in any case within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which Enoteca Lombardi became aware of the exercise of its right of withdrawal, upon verification of the correct execution of the right of withdrawal and acceptance of the returned products.
3. In the event that there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the repayment of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by Enoteca Lombardi, in any case, against those who made the payment.
1. The consumer user has the right to guarantee the conformity of the products and services purchased. The warranty is valid for 24 (twenty-four) months from the delivery of the goods and the lack of conformity must be communicated to Enoteca Lombardi within 2 months of discovery. To exercise the warranty right, you must send an e-mail to Enoteca Lombardi indicating the order number and an accurate description of the defect (we suggest you also attach photographic material). All elements are essential and will be verified by Enoteca Lombardi before giving an answer. If the defect of conformity of the product is established, you have the right to obtain, upon return to Enoteca Lombardi, the defective product, its repair (except in the case of oenological products) or replacement. You also have the right to request the owner a reasonable price reduction or termination of the contract if (i) the repair and replacement prove impossible or excessively expensive, (ii) Enoteca Lombardi has not repaired or replaced the goods within a reasonable term or (iii) the replacement or repair previously carried out has caused you considerable inconveniences. To exercise the warranty right and for further information in this regard, you can directly contact our Customer support services via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (+39) 075816697.
Applicable law and settlement of disputes
1. The General Conditions of Sale Enoteca Lombardi are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on some aspects concerning e-commerce. The sale of products and / or services is carried out in the territory of the Italian State and is subject to the laws in force in the Italian Republic. Jurisdiction for the resolution of any dispute will be that provided by the Italian legislation in force at the time of conclusion of the contract.
Updates and Changes
1. The General Conditions of Sale Enoteca Lombardi are periodically modified according to the development of their business and the market, as well as in compliance with any updates and legislative changes. Every update and modification will be regularly published on our website enotecalombardi.com and on the Enoteca Lombardi App mobile application and will be immediately effective from the date of publication on enotecalombardi.com. Users who continue to use the site or mobile application after the publication of the aforementioned changes, accept the new Terms without reservation.